The Rainbow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things That Annoy Me - Top 10

2 posters

Go down

Things That Annoy Me - Top 10 Empty Things That Annoy Me - Top 10

Post by SabrinaDawn Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:43 am

This topic is all about those things that really get on your nerves.

Rudeness/No Manors - If you hold a door for someone or something along those lines then a Thank You wouldn't go a miss, its really not hard to put those two words together. These are in no particular order:

Lip gloss - I like Lip Gloss but the most annoying thing about it is, when you've just applied your lip gloss and your hair blows into your face and gets stuck on your face. Not only is it annoying, it also makes a piece of your hair greasy and sticky.

Drawn on eyebrows - I generally don't like drawn on eyebrows, however enhancing what you already have I think is acceptable...However, there are girls out there who shave their natural eyebrows off and draw these ridiculous ones that look un-natural and just really stupid.

People who tag themselves at their house on Social Networking sites - I generally believe that Social Networks expose a lot about a person anyway, but why tag yourself at your home address for any one to see? You seriously don't know how powerful the internet is and how giving vital information away like this like its nothing is more dangerous then you think.

Smelly people - People who smell like they have never ever seen or heard of soap before. It really isn't hard to have a wash or shower.

Sniffing - Most annoying thing is someone sitting there just sniffing every second instead of blowing their nose...You do realize that gunk is going down the back of your throat right? Blow your nose!

Loud phone conversations - This seems to be mainly kids who want to not only talk to the person on the phone but share their conversation with everyone else. People really don't need to hear your pointless conversation.

Lame excuses - This recently has come more apparent to me in the recent years. 'Friends' who throw the most lame excuses at you as of why you've not heard anything from them recently. A justified reason is acceptable but someone who says things such as 'I've been too busy to text' do my head in. It takes not even a minute to send a message saying 'How are you?' Instead of throwing lame excuses, admit you're at fault.

Overly chewing chewing gum - Emphasizing chewing sounds hideous and looks like you're a cow chewing on grass.

Grammar and abbreviating words - I am not asking you to write like a novelist but a bit of basic grammar wouldn't go a miss that. I seriously cannot stand how people abbreviate words such as 'How r u?'. 'WUBU2?' like seriously how long does it take for you to write a word properly? Grr.

The list could go on lol.....Over to you! Name 10 things that annoy you Smile Wink
SabrinaDawn
SabrinaDawn
Admin

http://http://theworldofsabrinadawn.bravesites.com/

Back to top Go down

Things That Annoy Me - Top 10 Empty Re: Things That Annoy Me - Top 10

Post by Hlinfield93 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 pm

SabrinaDawn wrote:This topic is all about those things that really get on your nerves.

Rudeness/No Manors - If you hold a door for someone or something along those lines then a Thank You wouldn't go a miss, its really not hard to put those two words together. These are in no particular order:

Lip gloss - I like Lip Gloss but the most annoying thing about it is, when you've just applied your lip gloss and your hair blows into your face and gets stuck on your face. Not only is it annoying, it also makes a piece of your hair greasy and sticky.

Drawn on eyebrows - I generally don't like drawn on eyebrows, however enhancing what you already have I think is acceptable...However, there are girls out there who shave their natural eyebrows off and draw these ridiculous ones that look un-natural and just really stupid.

People who tag themselves at their house on Social Networking sites - I generally believe that Social Networks expose a lot about a person anyway, but why tag yourself at your home address for any one to see? You seriously don't know how powerful the internet is and how giving vital information away like this like its nothing is more dangerous then you think.

Smelly people - People who smell like they have never ever seen or heard of soap before. It really isn't hard to have a wash or shower.

Sniffing - Most annoying thing is someone sitting there just sniffing every second instead of blowing their nose...You do realize that gunk is going down the back of your throat right? Blow your nose!

Loud phone conversations - This seems to be mainly kids who want to not only talk to the person on the phone but share their conversation with everyone else. People really don't need to hear your pointless conversation.

Lame excuses - This recently has come more apparent to me in the recent years. 'Friends' who throw the most lame excuses at you as of why you've not heard anything from them recently. A justified reason is acceptable but someone who says things such as 'I've been too busy to text' do my head in. It takes not even a minute to send a message saying 'How are you?' Instead of throwing lame excuses, admit you're at fault.

Overly chewing chewing gum - Emphasizing chewing sounds hideous and looks like you're a cow chewing on grass.

Grammar and abbreviating words - I am not asking you to write like a novelist but a bit of basic grammar wouldn't go a miss that. I seriously cannot stand how people abbreviate words such as 'How r u?'. 'WUBU2?' like seriously how long does it take for you to write a word properly? Grr.

The list could go on lol.....Over to you! Name 10 things that annoy you Smile Wink

10 things that annoy me!

1. Poor grammar and text talk!
2. Eyebrows that look like you've been sponsored by Nike
3. Lip lines which touch the bottom of your nose
4. People stealing my food out of the fridge.. even when it's been labelled!
5. Poor hygiene, I mean how much is a bar of soap these days!
6. Poor manners
7. A messy kitchen.. cannot stand dirty work surfaces!
8. People putting empty cartons or bottles back in the fridge
9. JEALOUSY!
10. Jelly.. I cannot stand the taste, texture or consistency!
Hlinfield93
Hlinfield93
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SabrinaDawn Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:16 pm

OMG I totally forgot my hatred for JELLY! Mad
SabrinaDawn
SabrinaDawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hlinfield93 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:18 pm

and I totally forgot to put when people don't listen to you in conversation! Razz
Hlinfield93
Hlinfield93
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SabrinaDawn Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Hannah! You're cruising for a bruising missy!
SabrinaDawn
SabrinaDawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hlinfield93 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:15 pm

I didn't mean anything by it, so don't see why you would think it was necessary to say I was cruising for a bruising.. not unless you have a guilty conscious?! Wink Razz
Hlinfield93
Hlinfield93
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SabrinaDawn Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh wow that line is very familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. Enlighten me? lol
SabrinaDawn
SabrinaDawn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum